Author: Joe Barton
You have probably heard by how that impotence vitamins are now taking the place of some E.D. medications. The reason why so many men are switching to vitamins instead of Viagra is because of side effects.
Do you know the side effects associated with some E.D. medications? How about diarrhea, flushing, nausea, headaches, strokes, and sometimes blindness or deafness. Not for me!
Because of the recent hype around permanent blindness and deafness after taking E.D. medications, many men are making the switch to natural health. If you are having an erectile dysfunction problem, you might want to consider some of these impotence vitamins and supplements.
Because they are much cheaper and safer than E.D. medication.
Why You Should Consider Supplementing
There are 3 reasons why erectile dysfunction cases have skyrocketed in recent years.
1. Talking or treating your impotence problem is no longer taboo! Many men struggle with this disease and are not ashamed about seeking help.
2. Many men are leading a less active lifestyle than previously. Because technology is here forever, many men are now living sedentary lifestyles which are conducive to erectile dysfunctions.
3. Finally, most American diets are not getting the proper nutrition, vitamins and supplements. Because we often eat processed, packaged and fast foods, we are literally starving our bodies of nutrients. And impotence could be the result.
However, there is a remedy for all of this! The first step would be to start being more active. The second step would be to start supplementing some vitamins which are proven to help if you have an erectile dysfunction. Here is a great list of impotence vitamins you should consider.
5 Impotence Vitamins that are Proven to Work
1. Vitamin C is recommended at 1000 mg. You should take this supplement 3 times a day. Because vitamin C is proven to reduce cholesterol content in the blood; it is the perfect remedy for erectile dysfunctions which are caused by poor blood circulation.
2. You should also consider a Vitamin E supplement. It is recommended you take 400 IUs. Because vitamin E is an antioxidant and is proven to help with sexual problems, this supplement is a great choice.
3. You should also consider inositol hexaniacinate which is a supplement that has been shown to improve circulation, while also lowering cholesterol. You should take 1000-3000 mg daily. If you are diabetic, you should not take this supplement.
4. You might also consider a zinc supplement. Zinc is a major constituent in semen. Zinc is also found in the prostate gland and is needed for its healthy function. We recommend you take the prescribed dose on the supplement bottle. Did you know oysters are very high in zinc?
5. B Complex - Vitamin B Complex is needed for numerous functions including energy and protein metabolism, hormone function, circulation, healthy nerves and stamina. It is proven that E.D. sufferers usually are B complex deficient. Begin to supplement immediately.
Cure Impotence Naturally in Hours
These vitamins and supplements are just the tip of the iceberg for curing impotence.
We promise you will be able to cure impotence by tonight
… guaranteed! And this 100% satisfaction guarantee has allowed Joe Barton and Barton Publishing to help thousands of E.D sufferers with impotence vitamins and natural remedies.
About the Author:
100% Guaranteed! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you 22 years of natural health experience and a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the only step by step remedy that is doctor approved. Upload yours now.